NRS Women’s Zoya Mesh Back PFD
With sleek aesthetics, high-back flotation and an anatomically sculpted front panel, the NRS Women’s Zoya PFD is a life jacket you’ll want to wear all day.
- The Zoya is a medium profile life jacket.
- The high-back flotation accommodates most high-back kayaking seats and the mesh lower adds welcome ventilation during long days on the water.
- Pliable foam in the chest panel comfortably molds to a woman’s bust.
- 400 denier ripstop nylon fabric construction is guaranteed to protect your jacket from snags and tears throughout the seasons.
- Features two easily accessed, zippered pockets for on-the-water essentials and a lash tab.
- 3M reflective accents and logos for better visibility in low-light conditions.
- Six adjustment points for a customizable fit and front-entry zipper for easily slipping the jacket on and off.
- This jacket is approved by UL Canada.
|Outer Fabric:||400-denier ripstop nylon|
|Entry System:||Front zip|