|1 - 4 DAYS|
|5 - 6 DAYS|
|2 + WEEKS
Single - Sit in or Sit on Top
Thank you all for yet a another great Season.
See you in 2020.
Prices do not include applicable taxes.
We do not rent for river races or white water activities.
Rental includes Paddle(s), PFD's, Safety equipment and cartop tie-down gear as needed.
Payment may be made by cash or Interac E-Transfer only - no credit or debit cards
Reservations require 1 day charge payment in advance.
Cancellations must be made 48 hours in advance or a 1 Day charge will apply
1 day Rental Reservations are not available for Saturday & Sunday
If available, rentals will be on a ‘first come’ basis.
You will be require to sign a liability release as well as agreement for cleaning, repair or replacement of lost or damaged equipment at the full retail replacement value.You must be 18 years of age or older.
IMPORTANT Pick-up & Drop-off Info
- 9:00 am Monday to Saturday; and
- 12:00 pm Sunday.
- ½ hr before closing;
- Saturday and Sunday when they must be returned by 4:30 pm.
or there will be a MINIMUM $30.00 cleaning charge.
Rental bookings for long weekends will be for a minimum of three days only. Anyone wanting to rent for less than that will have to do so on a
“first-come-first-served” basis after 12:00 pm on Saturday of the long weekend.
The Coast Guard Regulations / Safety Requirements
- You are required by law to carry a sound signalling device or appliance (e.g. a pealess whistle) with you when you are in a canoe or kayak.
- Also required are an approved PFD per person, 15 metres of buoyant heaving line, a paddle and a bailer or pump (sea kayaks). These items are included in your rental.
- If you are wearing a Self-Inflating PFD you must carry an approved PFD on board as well.
- You are also required to have some type of navigation light, such as a waterproof flashlight. (Not currently included in the Rental).