NEW! Aquapac I Phone Plus Case
The largest of 4 ‘Classic’ submersible phone cases.
Also perfect for the Samsung Galaxy Note.
The original waterproof phone case – and still the best!
Waterproof Rating IPX8
What’s so special about this case?
- You’ll be able to talk and hear through it without a problem
- and get great photos and video
- and your touchscreen will work normally
- It’s not just 100% waterproof – it’ll protect your phone from dust, dirt and sand too
- You won’t necessarily have to buy a new one when you upgrade your phone, because it’s a generic rather than a form-fit case (unlike a hard case, it’s not tailored to a specific device).
What else do I need to know?
- Some smartphones can be very sticky. Please watch our video which shows how to get a phone in and out of the case without it getting stuck (see Useful Videos tab above).
- Some phones will float in this case and some won’t – make sure you test yours in a basin before you launch it into the sea!
- Capacitive touchscreens don’t work underwater, the water breaks the circuit. But you can use the volume buttons to operate your camera underwater.
- Fingerprint recognition such as Apple’s Touch ID won’t work through the Aquapac – you will have to enter your passcode.
- Some phones have rather sharp edges. We recommend use of a thin bumper case which will protect both phone and case.