NRS Clearwater Mesh Back PFD
LImited quantities and sizes available. Please contact us before ordering.
Comfortable and cool mesh low back, pockets for storage and a paddler’s cut for optimal range of motion, with the NRS Clearwater PFD, we perfected essentials.
- The NRS Clearwater is a medium-profile life jacket.
- The high-back flotation accommodates most high-back kayaking seats and the mesh lower adds welcome ventilation during long days on the water.
- Six adjustment points for a customizable fit and front-entry zipper for easily slipping the jacket on and off.
- Two large zippered pockets, a lashtab, and 3M reflective accents throughout for low-light visibility.
- 400 denier nylon fabric construction ensures durability through seasons of wear and tear.
- This jacket is approved by UL Canada.
|Outer Fabric:||400-denier ripstop nylon|
|Entry System:||Front zip|
Profile: Low profile jackets are more compact, top-to-bottom, with thicker flotation panels; they provide great arm mobility. Flotation panels on Medium profile jackets cover more of the torso, but tend to have thinner panels. Flotation panels on High profile jackets also cover more of the torso, but have thicker panels for maximum flotation.