NRS Vista PFD
The NRS Vista is a simple life jacket that doesn’t waste any time with flair, focusing instead on the basics: comfort, safety and price. The Vista is a perfect beginner’s PFD and the price makes it easy to buy as a spare for your boat.
- With a lightweight, flexible design platform, the Vista wraps around the core and moves with the body for all-day comfort.
- 400 denier nylon fabric construction ensures durability through seasons of wear and tear.
- Six adjustment points for a customizable fit and front-entry zipper for easily slipping the jacket on and off.
- The Vista is rounded out with one large zippered pocket, lash tab and reflective accents for better visibility in low-light conditions.
- This jacket is approved by UL Canada.
- Available in Red, Yellow or Blue (special order)
Size Chest XS/M 30″-42″ L/XL 42″-52″ XL/XXL 50″-56″
|Outer Fabric:||400-denier ripstop nylon|
|Entry System:||Front zip|
- Profile: Low profile jackets are more compact, top-to-bottom, with thicker flotation panels; they provide great arm mobility. Flotation panels on Medium profile jackets cover more of the torso, but tend to have thinner panels. Flotation panels on High profile jackets also cover more of the torso, but have thicker panels for maximum flotation.