NRS Women’s Sayan PFD
Limited sizes available. Please contact us before ordering.
The NRS Women’s Sayan PFD has a seven-panel design and an anatomically sculpted chest to effortlessly wrap female paddlers with comfort and protection. With a thin back panel to reduce bulk, burly fabric for durability and smart details for comfort and convenience, the Sayan is a fully-featured life jacket you won’t want to take off.
- The NRS Sayan is a medium profile PFD.
- The seven-panel design moves with the body and the pliable foam in the chest panel comfortably caters to a woman’s bust.
- Cool Flow System (CFS) panels in the back maximize ventilation keeping you cool on long days.
- 400 denier ripstop nylon fabric construction is guaranteed to protect your jacket from snags and tears throughout the season.
- Two large zippered pockets fit the day-to-day essentials and a lash tab secures a rescue knife.
- Six adjustment points for a customizable fit and front-entry zipper for easily slipping the jacket on and off.
- 3M reflective accents and logos for better visibility in low-light conditions.
- This jacket is approved by UL Canada.
|Outer Fabric:||400-denier ripstop nylon|
|Entry System:||Front zip|